Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where it all begins

This is definitely not something that I am fabulous at or anything, so hopefully this will just be simple, fun, and entertaining.

I have a wonderful husband, George, who is from the island nation of Vanuatu, he is wonderful and such an amazing dad. I think he is incredibly brave for moving his life here to start a new life with me. He played international soccer, 'futbol' for all the true fans, and was pretty stinkin good at it.


Life is an endless adventure for us as we are living 2 completely different cultures out together.

My kids are pretty incredible!! My oldest is 5 now and her name is Lydiane. She brings us so much joy! She has a very strong personality and both George and I know that God has incredible things over her life and it is our job to help her grow into those things. I believe she will have a passion for justice!



Our second, Malakai is our little man who is 3 years old and he completely makes me melt. He is so sweet and tender-hearted and is always reminds me to just sit down and rest with my kids and cuddle them. He is a tender warrior and you have blessed us more than we could ever describe.


Our last one is little Norah who came into the world on Sept 24. She is so sweet and has an amazing temperament. She has been a bit of a shock to us as she is a light skinned, blue eyed, red head. She reminds of one of those children in the vintage photographs. Children are such blessings from God.
What fun! Never a dull moment! When I stop and really think about my life, I am amazed at what God has given me, simply because He loves me!









2 comments:

Raelynn said...

your family is gorgeous!
I can't wait to learn more about you through your blog.
:)

becca said...

I just realized you have a blog too!! Yea! I'm so excited. It's so fun :) Keep it up!!