Monday, March 23, 2009

Revelation

I absolutely love receiving revelation! It is the greatest feeling EVER. So my husband lost his job last week and we were both in shock that day and a little freaked out. This has happened 3 times in the past 4 years. Just wasn't making sense. So obviously, like a reoccurring dream, I figured God is trying to tell us something, trying to get us to do something different. A friend gave a word that was about limitless possibilities. Wasn't sure what that meant, but trusted God to show us and Oh is He so showing us!!!

It is little by little everyday and it is so exciting. We are choosing not to allow worry and fear overcome us, instead we are choosing joy and thanksgiving in this amazing season of limitless possibilities! I'm praying about which one to tap in to. I have decided that instead of worrying about our needs (cuz God says he will provide for those) I am going to to just keep walking forward and knocking on all those doors till the right one opens :) Be encouraged!! We keep going in this same circle and God is obviously trying to get our attention :) So we are paying attention now. ha ha ha - I am having revelation as I am typing this WOW!! Oh is He so amazing!!!

Could he be anymore insanely wonderful....seriously and to imagine that I am only discovering a very minute part of our incredible God.

Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness and love for us. Who can compare?

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hahaha! I love it! Limitless possibilities indeed!