Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thinking out loud

I so can't do anything without God and His amazing and unfailing love and grace in my life. I am so grateful to know that I have hope to overcome anything that gets in the way of me walking out my destiny, it is just a matter of me fully believing it. I can not even begin to imagine what one mintue, let alone one day, would be like without My Jesus. I get so tired of trying to manage my life and figure things out, like I have some clue what would be best for me! I want to so desperately learn how to fall back into the arms of God and trust Him for every step I take.

He made me to worship Him and He delights in me...yes me! Wow, what an incredibly thought provoking and humbling statement. I know that I would never choose to live without Him. Everything else is just a blurr...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I sit here and try to remember what it was like when I didn't have relationship with Jesus. It was horrible.

I try to think about what life must be like for the unbeliever. Such a miserable existence.

Like you said I can't even imagine being without Him for one minute... let alone a lifetime!

becca said...

Amen and Amen! :)

Raelynn said...

Yes, Amen!!

Beautifully written; just like you are beautifully written by Him.

Kirsten Erickson said...

Jamie you are amazing!

Us: said...

I LOVE your blog!! thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful pieces of your life. Your kids are SO precious!! I look forward to keeping up with your posts on here. :)